Working on existing and new infrastructure. Architect, design and build well thought infrastructure using Ansible. You make sure the existing infrastructure remains healthy and suited for the continuous growth of the business. Automation is your keyword.
About the Job
You are part of TechOps and have regular meetings with NetOps and Development. Right now we are looking to hire an experienced senior DevOps engineer to help grow the team and is able to lead improvements regarding our architecture. Doing so you are helping us, a Ubisoft company, hosting the games of the future and creating new solutions for tomorrow’s problems.
- Healthy infrastructure under all circumstances
- Advise colleagues with your infrastructure expertise
- Architect and build new infrastructure
- Work independent as well as in teams, based on agile project management
- Keep relevant knowledge and skills current and share them with your colleagues
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with infrastructure automation
- Experience & Knowledge with MySQL/MariaDB Management
- Experience & Knowledge with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with infrastructure architecture & design
- Experience with security (firewalling, ACLs, authentication and authorization)
- Experience in handling user requests and questions
- Advanced knowledge of Linux based operating systems
- Code Version Control knowledge (git)
- Understanding of CI/CD and deployment principle
- Coding/scripting knowledge for automation of infrastructure (Example: BASH, Python, C/C++, PHP)
- A Team Player
- Affinity with the Hosting sector
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong Communicator
- Experience with Coaching Junior colleagues
- Ability to have and maintain a full overview
- Proactive attitude, be your own leader
- Fast learner
- Ability to think in highly abstract terms and systems
- Cool headed & Stress resistant
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What we do
Low latency is our mission! In 2002 we set out to improve online experiences for gamers. Today, we translate our hosting innovations to various industries, but gaming is still in our DNA. And as of 2019, we are part of the Ubisoft family! We build out our network presence in data centers across the globe – from Moscow to Mumbai, Amsterdam to Seattle, and everything in between – bringing content closer to the users.
Our team works hard on everything related to running our privately owned premium network, from opening new points-of-presence, setting up peering relationships, developing integral products like anti-DDoS protection, and serving our customers with expert help and advice. Finally, we play even harder, in our office gym and bar, and with our lifetime access to Ubisoft games.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses and trainings
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to the U-play environment of Ubisoft
- Free use of the in-house gym
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the green button at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
Of course we are looking for the candidate who most closely matches the above profile, but are you just not fully meeting the requirements, but are you convinced that we should choose you? Then let us know!
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org