What we do
Low latency is our mission! In 2002 we set out to improve online experiences for gamers. Today, we translate our hosting innovations to various industries, but gaming is still in our DNA. And as of 2019, we are part of the Ubisoft family! We build out our network presence in data centers across the globe – from Moscow to Mumbai, Amsterdam to Seattle, and everything in between – bringing content closer to the users.
Our team works hard on everything related to running our privately owned premium network, from opening new points-of-presence, setting up peering relationships, developing integral products like anti-DDoS protection, and serving our customers with expert help and advice. Finally, we play even harder, in our office gym and bar, and with our lifetime access to Ubisoft games.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses and trainings
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to the U-play environment of Ubisoft
- Free use of the in-house gym
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the green button at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
Of course we are looking for the candidate who most closely matches the above profile, but are you just not fully meeting the requirements, but are you convinced that we should choose you? Then let us know!