MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at email@example.com!
Job opening for a Warehouse Assistant
Asset Management, & Logistics Support
- Processes requests for IT hardware and assists with the deployment to our user community, tracking hardware location changes and ensures accurate accounting of assets
- Processed incoming shipments of IT equipment and maintains organization of IT storage areas
- Tracks and maintains inventory data, including serial numbers and assigned user information
- Ensures the proper tracking of IT asset inventory levels by conducting audits and physical inventories
- Coordinates the return or pick-up of surplus/unused IT hardware and the disposal of retired assets
- Prepares assets for disposition
- Maintain a working knowledge of current technology and trends
- Basic testing, configuring and break/fix of IT equipment
- Following up on any discrepancies or missing products
- Coordinating with the warehouse regarding inventory related issues.
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Creating shipping labels and updating customers with tracking information
- Complete all assignments in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Update managers regarding issues and recommendations for improvement or correction
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to interact well with end-users and technical staff
- Detail-oriented, ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Basic knowledge of associated equipment used to test and repair computer equipment
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license, and a good driving record. Travel will be limited
- Ability to work from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday with a 30-minute paid lunch
Additional Duties for eCommerce
* Create product listings for e-commerce marketplaces (eBay).
* Provide product information such as titles, descriptions, condition, and high-quality images, while making sure all information is accurate and optimizing keywords
* Compare prices across marketplaces.
* Contacting marketplaces to resolve product listing issues.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!
We are looking for