MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at email@example.com!
Job opening for a Scrum Master
The Scrum Master will assist the Product Manager and/or Product Owner in driving deliverables through the Agile scrum processes.
• Facilitate/Run Scrum events, including daily stand-up, sprint review, etc. and hold the team accountable for task status and story point documentation
• Coordinate with counterparts (Product Owner and other teams) to ensure the delivery of items according to plan
• Contribute and add value to all Agile/Scrum process meetings such as Sprint backlog review, Sprint planning, and retrospectives
• Work with Product Manager and Product Owner to ensure product backlog Features, User Stories, and Tasks are created and maintained
• Understanding product planning in an empirical environment;
• Coaching the Development Team in self-organisation and cross-functionality;
• Helping the Development Team to create high-value products;
• Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
• Working with others to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
• Assist with planning and running feature demo meetings for customers and stakeholders. Capture and materialize all customer feedback into backlog items
• Develop, automate, and maintain metrics for Scrum and Kanban processes.
• Maintain Scrum metrics and move the team towards standardized metrics that are commoditized for other teams
• Perform analysis on metrics to determine areas of improvement for the Agile/Scrum processes as it relates to team deliverables and efficiency
• Coach team on areas of improvement
• Assist the scrum team with documenting use-cases and requirements for customer and stakeholder deliverables
• Assist with maintaining automation documentation and user guides
● Strong communicator
● Connecting people and teams
● Flexible and well equipped to handle and manage change
● Team player
● Servant leader
Key internal collaboration partner(s)
Key internal collaboration partner(s) ● Collaborates closely with the Product Owner and Development Team
● Collaborates with internal stakeholders, i.e. Technical team, Marketing, Sales, Finance, management
● Scrum Master also helps those outside the Scrum Team to understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t. A Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximise the value created by the Scrum Team
Key external collaboration partner(s)
● Based on project needs may liaise with suppliers, partners, customers and others.
Required level of education
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
● Native or near-native proficiency in English and Dutch
Required work experience (years)
• 3+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master, project manager, or product owner on technical projects (Software Development, DevOps, or Big Data)
Technical abilities and skills
• Proven track record of identifying and implementing improvements to processes and projects
• Proven experience with Project management applications such as JIRA/Monday, as well as new-age applications
• Strong understanding of how to maintain a groomed backlog with multiple sprints planned
• Ability to manage work in a highly technical, changing environment
• Experience managing work and dependencies across multiple departments
• Experience creating detailed project plans and estimates for projects and tracking results
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Ability to communicate requests from non-technical audiences to a technical team
• Understanding of ITSM concepts
• Strong critical thinking, decision making, and analytical skills
• Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive while working on ambiguous or challenging project
• Lives and breathes Agile processes
● Sprint productivity – Percentage of planned user stories delivered On Time In Full
● Sprint Value – real value delivered of each sprint, i.e. real cost savings, extra revenue or margin, etc.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!