MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job opening for a Process Mining Consultant
Are you passionate about working with large datasets and innovative technology? Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic team in an environment where personal development is a priority? Then this is your opportunity to join us. We are based in The Netherlands and Belgium and we are passionate about Intelligent Automation. We help our customers to transform their workforce by using the newest (intelligent) technologies, like Robotic Process Automation, Process, and Task mining, Intelligent Document Processing, and other low and no-code solutions.
As a Process Mining Consultant, you help our customers and your Intelligent Automation consultants to realize real value by combining technology to rethink the workforce through data-driven insights. You create transparency in our customer’s business processes and show the value delivered by your co-workers based on facts.
What we would like you to be or have
- have a Master in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- have 1 – 2 years of experience in Data-Consulting and have strong analytical skills;
- passionate about continuous improvement based on data;
- are fluent in English and Dutch (pre);
- have preferably worked with process mining software such as UiPath, MyInvinio or Celonis or are willing to learn to work with these kind of tools ;
- have intermediate experience with SQL or Python;
- like to work as a team to deliver results for our customers.
What you will be doing at our team
- bridging the gap between IT and Business;
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes and find the best way to automate them through process mining;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- working in a constantly changing environment which is never boring;
- receiving training in process mining (and getting certified!);
- part of our larger entrepreneurial ecosystem with a lot of innovative start and scale ups;
By joining our team you will also be a part of a larger ecosystem. Your development is key for us. We help you to grow as a professional and also as a person. You will learn immensely in a short time span and will work together with your colleagues on great projects in a fun environment. We offer you a good salary, company car or mobility budget, laptop, expense budget, development budget, pension and 26 holidays.
The starting date of the position is flexible. Our office is located in Woerden, nearby the train station.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!
We are looking for