Job opening for an Italian-speaking sales rep
Your main responsibility will consist in developing the Italian market by:
- Turning prospects into clients by actively following up on the leads and seeking business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Identifying future growth opportunities
Your day at the office
Every day at our office is unique but typically this is how it would look like:
- You’re on the phone selling IT equipment B2B worldwide
- You’re building and managing relationships with clients
- You’re buying IT equipment for and from your clients
- You’re negotiating independently for your own deals, with the support from your team
- You’re following up with leads
- You’re constantly communicating with your team, including those who are abroad.
- You’re trying to learn something new every day
- You’re sharing your ideas to help us improve
What we are looking for
- Parli italiano
- You like working hard to reach your target
- You are not afraid of the phone, social media, or just people in general
- You are a true team player
- You enjoy learning and you do it fast
- You enjoy sharing good food with multicultural people
- You are full of energy!
What you get (or can get in the future)
- Uncapped earnings (base salary + commissions)
- A laptop and a cell phone
- Potential to quickly grow in M&R (monies and responsibilities)
- Complete and ongoing training from the start
- International feel in a multi-cultural team across several countries
- Opportunity to participate in an amazing adventure that starts now and hopefully never ends
We are an independent IT System Integrator focusing on the Managed Service Provider space. We were founded in 2006 and are headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
Our team in NL is currently built from talent with 25 different nationalities speaking 25 different languages. Inclusiveness, diversity and our collective drive to grow and develop create a dynamic and high pace environment.
We provide sustainable IT infrastructure solutions directly contributing to a circular economy. Our clients see us as specialists with extensive infrastructure platform knowledge around compute, storage and networking across all technology generations.
We operate in more than 80 countries and have employees in 5 countries. We belong to the Infinite Group which comprises 3 IT companies headquartered in Europe and Asia.
Continuous growth is a defining part of our history and future. Therefore we are always looking for talent and initiative to build on our future.
We are looking for a young and energetic person who will join a fun team to help us grow the Italian market. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with opportunities to continuously learn and improve, keep reading!
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!