Job opening for a Cloud Consultant Azure
- A driven Consultant with a passion for public- and private cloud, specifically Azure
- Someone who likes nothing better than working with the latest technologies
- Someone who wants to “lead the way” for the company & themselves
- Somebody we don’t need to explain the meaning of Extreme Ownership
What you get
- A stimulating work environment where you work with the latest technologies
- Learning on the job and possibilities to develop yourself without limits
- The freedom to work independently and the support you need, when you need it
- A dedicated and reliable team and Manager to rely on, and have fun with
- Control over your own agenda, we are an output based company
- Develop the client’s Cloud vision and strategy ensuring all surrounding concepts are taken into account (Infra-as-Code, DevOps, Networking etc.)
- Follow our 5D Model; Discover, Define, Design, Develop & Deploy to execute successful cloud migrations time after time
- Study and learn more about the emerging technologies to best support your Clients and our company
What do we expect from our Azure Consultants
- At least 3 years (senior 5 years) relevant work experience
- A high technical level of knowledge
- A wide range of IT knowledge: Azure Cloud, Public Cloud, Containers, Automation etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Experience of different sized environments and sectors
- A passion for DevOps, Automation and all new/emerging technologies and approaches in your sector
- Fluent in English both in writing and verbal. Preferably also in Dutch
- A passion for complex platforms and Extreme Ownership
This makes us extra happy
- Experience with scripting languages or programming skills
- Experience with networking: WiFi, switching, routing
- Experience with MS SQL Clusters
- Experience with Virtual Workspaces
- Knowledge and experience of Containers
Starting to work at our company, you will be assigned a buddy. Your buddy is a colleague who familiarizes you with your team, the systems, culture and way of working. You will also be introduced to the clients.
During the initial period, you will mostly be busy learning how we work. You will need to understand our standard of IaC coding, our deployment mechanisms and our operational processes. You will also work on preparing a number of releases, to learn our way of working, hands-on. Following that, you’ll also get to know all the customer systems, while participating in support and projects. In this way, you learn immediately about the environments used by your customers.
Luckily, we work with a clear process and everything is clearly documented. You can also approach your colleagues with any questions you may have.
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!