MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Job opening for a Azure Windows Engineer
You will work in a group of experts on a small set of clients with complex platforms where downtime is never an option for them. All clients have their own support desk and only the more complex issues are logged via our itsm. Every day is different because we manage and control hardware > network > virtualization > operating system > middleware > applications on multiple platforms and mostly on hybrid cloud environments with a focus on Microsoft Azure. We are constantly busy with projects because our clients are evolving, and therefore we continuously improve our platforms. You are the person that advises the client on improvements, changes, designs and implementations. We have Extreme Ownership to our clients and their platforms, that does not stop after working hours. Our platforms are under 24×7 monitoring and you are the “Pager Guy/Girl” a couple of times a year for a week. During this week you are available by SMS and phone to fix incidents, of course with the support of the entire team. Our systems are always up-to-date and together with team RED you apply the latest patches, based on a schedule, outside office hours and automated where possible. You do this with your Macbook Pro (or Dell) in one of our offices, at the client on location, at home or wherever you are because besides Extreme Ownership you will get a lot of flexibility to schedule your own work. And next to the above you will be part of passionate organisation where automation is your driver because a passionate engineer automates everything.
What do we expect from an Azure Windows Engineer?
- At least 3 years (senior 5 years) relevant work experience
- A high technical level of knowledge
- Extensive knowledge on Microsoft Azure
- Experience with (setting up) complex Windows Server environments
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with security suites
- A passion for automation (CI/CD): PowerShell, Ansible, AzureDevops and other
- Linux doesn’t scare you
- Fluent in English both in writing and verbal
- A passion for complex platforms and Extreme Ownership
- Experience with scripting languages or programming skills
- A wide range of IT knowledge: hardware, virtualization, OS, middleware
- Experience with MS SQL Clusters
- Experience with Virtual Workspaces
- A driven IT-professional with a passion for public- and private cloud
- At home in a complex platform from hardware to middleware and applications
- Somebody that is a fan of automation
- Somebody we don’t need to explain the meaning of Extreme Ownership
- Somebody that lives up to our motto ‘Lead the way’
What you get
- A challenging work environment where you work with the newest innovations
- Learning on the job
- All the possibilities to develop yourself and grow
- A lot of independency in your work
- Focus on a small group of customers in a large team
- A dedicated team of passionate colleagues
- 70% ‘Maintain and build’ of our customers clouds
- 20% Projects
- 10% Innovation and study
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via email@example.com.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!