MK Digital is an ICT recruitment and selection agency specialized in the data center, cloud, telecom and hosting industry in the Benelux.
Thanks to our 14 years of experience and personal way of working, we have an extensive network of ICT professionals and top talents in the field of technology, sales, finance and marketing. This enables us to quickly match the right candidate with the right client.
Below you will find a vacancy of one of our clients. If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply directly using the form at the bottom of this page.
Do you think that a friend, family member or acquaintance might be interested, tip us off and receive 50% of our earnings as soon as we have found him or her a job, for more information, just give us a call or mail Mark at email@example.com!
Job opening for an Azure Cloud Engineer
Azure Cloud Engineer
When you start as a Azure Cloud / Azure DevOps engineer will land in a dedicated Azure team. This team supports our clients on a daily basis. But that’s not all, we always improving and optimizing these environments. To make this easier, we love to automate with, for example, ARM templates, Ansible, PowerShell and Bash. Next to that, this team can be identified because of the extreme ownership they take. We work closely together with other customer teams and with the consulting team to deliver great results. So if this applies to you as well and you like to learn everything about new technologies and apply this directly to our clients’ projects, please read on.
“It will be your job to deploy and perfect complex IT environments over long periods of time. After implementation, you will monitor, keep them running, and to continuously improve them. For you, things are never good enough.”
Our ambition is to set up and maintain environments in the most cloud native setup as possible. We do this by automating and capturing in code as much as we can. In addition, we redesign environments, so our customers can move their applications and workloads to Azure. Then, alongside our customers, we continuously improve and optimize the environments within Azure.
What do we expect from a Azure Cloud Engineer?
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- In-depth Azure knowledge (certifications are a plus)
- Windows/Azure experience in a a professional setting
- A wide range of IT knowledge: hardware, virtualization, OS, middleware
- Experience with (setting up) complex Windows Server environments
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with security suites
- A passion for automation: PowerShell, Ansible, Rundeck and other
- A passion for complex platforms and Extreme Ownership
Nice to have;
- Experience with scripting languages or programming skills
- Linux doesn’t scare you, the world is bigger than Windows.
- Zabbix experience
- Networking, reverse proxying, secret management
- GitOps methodology – preferably
- API Management or API usage experience
- An engineer with next to experience of Azure, a passion for it as well
- Someone who likes nothing better than working with the latest technologies
- Someone that is fan of automation
- Someone we don’t need to explain the meaning of extreme ownership
What you get
- A stimulating work environment where you work with the latest technologies
- Plenty of possibilities to develop yourself and grow
- A fantastic team that treats you as a colleague
Interested in this job?
You can send your application, consisting of a motivation letter and CV, to Mark Karsch via the application form at the bottom of this page. You can also contact Mark for questions about the position via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for the candidate that most closely matches the above profile. However, if you are not fully meeting the requirements, but still think, that we should choose you – don’t hesitate to still apply or contact us!